- Login to your account
- Select Numbers
- Click on the number you wish to edit
- Click the dropdown next to Send all calls to a
- Select the Menu option
- Click the Add Menu button (If you have previously created a menu, it will be available here to select)
- The Menu Settings window will now be displayed
To configure your menu:
- Add a name for your menu
- Upload or record over the phone your outgoing menu message. This is the message callers will hear (Press 1 for sales, press 2 for support...)
- Configure the keys (0-9) that you will utilize with your menu
- Click Save Menu
- Click Save Changes in the number settings box
All calls will now be forwarded to your menu.
Options available for each keypress:
Calls are forwarded to a specific user in your account
Calls are sent to a group of your users, ringing them simultaneously until the call is answered.
Play an audio message you can upload. We accept M4A, MP3 or WAV files.
Send callers to main NumberGarage voicemail for the phone number
- Repeat Message
Repeats the main menu message for the caller