Users in your account will have to be assigned to a phone number to manage voicemail and text messages for that number. Admin users (account owners) by default have access to all phone numbers in the account.
Assigning a User to a Phone Number
- Login to your NumberGarage account
- Select the Account icon from the navigation bar.
- Select Users from the dropdown menu
- Select the user you would like to edit
- In the user settings shown, select the checkbox next to the phone number you wish to assign to this user
- Click Save
This user will now have access to the Messages and Call Logs section of your account and be show only the messages and calls to their assigned phone number(s).